July 13, 2010

Promotion

I'm becoming a contributor to a friends blog- Blue Jean Dream.

From her bio:
After years of suffering the burden of pain, shame, and fear all by myself, I finally tore myself open and went public. I couldn't live that way anymore.

Since then, my goal has become to help other people who have suffered as I have realize that rape is something that a lot of us have in common. That they don't have to suffer alone.

This is my ongoing story. The background of my rapes, going public, the repercussions, and what I'm doing to try to help myself heal.

I have been amazed by the outpouring of support and kinship by friends and strangers alike after she inspired me to "come out," and I encourage all of you who might benefit from her amazing healing energy and strength to share with her, heal with her, and feel a little less alone in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!