- Being Weird on Olah Momma
- Best Photos of the Summer on Olah Momma
- Creativity and Crayons on Hannah Explains It All
- Dear Less-Than-Perfect Mom on Huffington Post Parents
- Defining Moments - Lea on The Mom Pledge Blog
- Interview 04: Lea on Vegging for Health
- Interview with Lea of Becoming SuperMommy on Multiples... and More!
- Family Resemblances on Mommy's Post
- Feature Friday: Becoming SuperMommy on Young and Restless Blog
- Guest Recipe : Dolmades on Vegging for Health
- Haikus for Newborns on Social Good Moms
- I Use Contraceptives So That I Don't Die on I Use Contraceptives
- Lea and Mike's Big Laid-Back Jewish/Lutheran Budget Wedding on Offbeat Bride
- Lea of Becoming SuperMommy on Multiples... and More!
- Leaky Boobs- A Twin Mama's Best Friend on Instinctual Mamas
- The Mom Pledge on Tales of an Unlikely Mother
- Multiples and the New Baby on Multiples... and More!
- Mommy Cliques on Nadirah Angail
- New Mom Survival Guide: You Are Doing A Good Job on When Robots Reproduce
- Passing for White: Other-ness and Judaism on Nadirah Angail
- Raising Babies in a Two Religion Household on Offbeat Mama
- Randomness, Cancer, and Love on Olah Momma
- Survey: Millennial Moms Feel Press of Parenthood on The Chicago Tribune
- The Terribles on Mommy's Post
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead and Jewish Guilt on MetroImma
- Top Ten Guilty Pleasures on Saga of Potential Maturity
I am also a staff writer for the Change and Courage section of IdeasForWomen.com.
Unfortunately, to date I have been unable to clone myself. Once I succeed, not only will my life either simplify or devolve into Calvin and Hobbe's style shenanigans, there will also undoubtedly be a much broader field of SuperMommy nonsense and profundity for you to enjoy.
Should you wish to solicit additional SuperMommy rantings and ravings, please contact me and let me know what you'd like. I'm happy to work with you- particularly if you want to put me on TV and give me a new car.