June 10, 2012

Sunday Blogaround - 6.10.12

Welcome to another edition of the Sunday Blogaround!  Hopefully, the last before we meet Baby X.

It was another week of landmarks and celebrations for my friends around the blogosphere.  So without further ado...



Photobucket"the happy-sads, part 2" - googiemama
First of all, OMG THE HAIR!  How does googiemama do it?!?!?!
Second of all, I laughed so hard at the end!  Thanks again, googiemama!  And I'm sure that your day is coming soon.  :)

"Lies, Deception, and the Three-State Adventure That Ended With My Marriage Proposal" - Daddy Knows Less
This week, DKL and his Director celebrated their 11 year anniversary.  The story of his proposal is goofy and heartwarming, and I wish the Knows Lesses many many more years of happiness!

Anselm"Happy Birthday, Dear Blog" - Of Anselm
It's Naomi's blogaversary.  I love her blog.  Her photographs are always stunning, and she constantly impresses me with her style and craftiness and the gentleness of her lifestyle.  Go check out her lovely space, wish her a happy blogoversary, and wish her luck with that baby she's having this month!

"The Inner Two-Year-Old" - Short Fat Dictator
A fantasy I can definitely get behind.  Particularly the grocery store scene.  Really though, haven't we all wanted to just pitch a fit?  I know I do every morning when I wake up still pregnant.

Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom"Fireflies" - Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom
I love this post.  I love fireflies.
I think tonight I'll take the girls outside around dusk and see if we can find any to catch.

"And Then I Had A Baby" - Break It, Make It, or Bake It
Congratulations to Audrey on the birth of Jensen!  And congratulations to the Break It clan!

"What A Difference A Day Makes" - Happy Hippie Homemaker
Congratulations to Rachel on the birth of Lily!  And congratulations to the Hippie clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!