November 28, 2012

I've Been Busy, But Thinking of You

Happy Holidays!
I'm way behind on my novel, but still less than 10K words from the close.

My kids are Insaneasaurus Rexes, but they're great.

The Thanksgiving insanity has ended, but Channukah is only a week and a half away.

I have *all* my holiday shopping done.  Yeah, be jealous.

I have taken the easy way out when it comes to holiday cards this year, and am having them printed (yay coupons!), so those are done.  I'm just waiting for them to come in the mail.

All that's left is putting our electric menorah in the window, trimming our tree, planning for the Christmas wedding we'll be attending this year, some light baking, and wrapping a small mountain of presents.

...and writing another ten thousand words in the next two and a half days.  I'm optimistic.

To show you how much I care, here's a few pictures from our holiday card shoot.  It's not even the theme we used for our actual picture, but I love them.  (I'd like to blame M for not choosing this picture, but really, I feel naked without my glasses.  And I'd feel weird about sending our family and friends naked pictures of me.)

I'll be back in a week with all sorts of posts, once NaNoWriMo has ended.  And maybe I'll tell you about my novel if you're super nice.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!