March 10, 2013

Sunday Blogaround - 3.10.13

Welcome to another edition of the Blogaround!

It's been a great week in the blogosphere. I feel like with spring coming, lots of bloggers are shaking off their winter blues and getting to some marvelous story telling.

Enjoy!


BWS tips button"Awkward" - The Writer Revived
We've had a few awkward conversations around here. Talk about death has come up, but never in much detail. While I'm confident that when we do have the big death talk, I'll know what to do, it would probably be best not to have its subject sitting right in front of us. You know, breathing.


"Things I Love Thursday- Part 67" - I Want A Dumpster Baby
Kitkatkootie recently brought home her twin dumpster babies- Hall and Oates (how cute is that?). Her thing she loves this week? Grubling circuits. I got all swoony over my own remembrances of DD and SI and tummy time. So cute!"


"Being Half the Sky" - Thirdeyemom
Friday was International Women's Day. I wrote about it here, but I think Thirdeyemom really did a fantastic job expressing the importance of the day as a celebration. DEFINITELY go check it out.




"First Birthday Parties in the Age of Pinterest" - Robot Love
Robot Love: Adventures of a Geek FamilyLittle Isla is getting ready to turn one whole year old, and the Robot Mama just had to go looking at first birthday pins. Her response is great.


"She Wants a Little Sister... Hah!" - parentwin
Recently, DD also decided she wanted another little sister. I have no idea why. But she's SOL for the time being.


"Say My Name" - The Kopp Girls
Kopp girl #3 has learned to say "daddy." You'd think that after you had a few kids, the little things would stop being big things. I guess you'd be wrong.


Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom"Butterflies" - Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom
Okay, this just might be the sweetest little conversation ever.


"Four, or How Laziness and Procrastination Occasionally Pays Off" - 649.113
I can't wrap my head around the fact that my little girls are on their way to four years old. I've got their whole birthday party planned, from the food to the decorations, and still my mind is kind of blown. I think it's great that this kid got such a phenomenal day- the most important thing about making your kids happy is knowing what's going to make your kids happy. This mom nailed it.


"Happy Birthday, Theodor Geisel!" - I Am About To Lose My Mind
I love this story. I love Dr. Seuss. I love librarians. I love all of it.


House Unseen. Life Unscripted."Eats on Feets: 'cause babies luv the boob juice" - House Unseen (life unscripted)
I love this. I think it's a WONDERFUL thing that Eats on Feets sounds like a fabulous organization, and I wish I'd known about it when the girls were tiny. But mostly, I love that Dwija is talking about alternatives to formula without shame or judgement. She's not attacking women who choose formula, she is merely presenting an alternative. And that? SO refreshing!


"Rockin' Friday: Day-O" - Dude of the House
Thanks to the Dude for reminding me of this song. The girls had a blast dancing to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!