July 6, 2013

Singing for my Supper

Your truly, tickling RH on the beach, under the Fourth of July fireworks
This is one reason you haven't heard from me much this week...

Hello, lovely readers!

I had wanted this post to be something spectacular. Something amazing.

You see, this is my 500th post on Becoming SuperMommy.

And instead of passing along a nugget of wisdom, a word of encouragement, or even a story about poo... I'm asking you for a favor.

I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row for the BlogHer convention at the end of the month, and it's just kind of falling apart.

Which is to say, there are a lot of other things falling apart. Our car, our air conditioner... I'm sure you get the idea. And suddenly, the $400 to get into the convention is a HUGE draw on our finances, and the source of much marital disharmony.

And so rather than argue with my husband about the relative necessity of me selling my book or replacing our minivan, I am asking you for help.

Please help me get to BlogHer!

Of course, I'm going to do more than just beg for scraps of your affection- I'm offering something in return! Everyone who donates to my BlogHer fund will be getting a copy of a brand spankin' new Becoming SuperMommy ebook.

If you donate more than $30, I'll also draw you a comic of your family, sent to you as a high res jpeg.

If you donate $100, I'll turn it into a painting and mail it to you.

You can find a "donate" button here on the side of the blog. It's at the top, just under the picture of SI catching a frog.

Thank you all for everything. You've made the last 500 posts some of the most wonderful times of my life.

<3 p="">
This post is brought to you by a week of lounging in the wilderness and having a ball with my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!