July 23, 2013

Telling Stories


DD and SI ran up to me yesterday, all dressed up.

"Mommy! I'm Princess Leia!" SI announced. "I'm being chased by a MEAN bunny!"

"I'm a bunny!" DD added, tugging on my skirt. "I have a magic bell I can WING AN WING AN WING!"

"I see..." I lied.

"When I wing my bell, Pwincess Leia needs to wun away!"

She rang the bell, and SI screamed and galloped down the hall.

"Now I have to go catch a pwincess!" DD shouted, delighted with herself, and ran off after her sister.

I returned to my manuscript, snickering.

------

As you might have noticed, I haven't been around much.

I am, as you probably guessed, hard at work on my book.

Therefore, I would like to open the floor to you,

Do you have a story to tell? Do you want me to tell your story?

If either apply, let me know. I'll be hosting a series of stories from you, my lovely readers, and from other writers from around the web.

Maybe we can all find a little bit of inspiration in each other.



You didn't think I would leave you without a picture of my daughters doing
another adorable and imaginative thing, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!