October 10, 2014

Motherhood: May Cause Drowsiness

Hello, lovely readers!

I am thrilled to announce the publication of a new humor anthology-
Motherhood: May Cause Drowsiness


I'm honored to say that yours truly is a contributor with two pieces in the collection.

It's a wonderful book of stories and essays about one of the great unifiers of parenthood- exhaustion. Be it sleepless nights or sleepless days, anxiety or cluster feeding, let's face it. We don't get to sleep as much as we'd like. We live in a fog of sleep deprived confusion, which is probably why this morning I called SI by my childhood cat's name by accident.

She was not amused.

I'm so excited to be a part of this project. It's been such an educational experience to watch the collection come together. Lisa Nolan, the editor, kept all of us intimately in the loop through the whole process, and it was really cool to see how an idea becomes a book.

I've loved getting to know all the other contributors, and I can't wait to finish reading it!

You can get your copy here. Or you can get your Christmas shopping done early and just get a copy for everyone you know. ;)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!