December 29, 2010

Busy but Having Fun



Well, we're back from our journey to Minnesota.  Our house is full of boxes of things to be assembled, to place somewhere in our home, and then to use to our great enjoyment.  In other words, our home is in a state of advanced chaos, with the kids still in vacation mode and a lot of catching up to do.

But it was fun!  And the girls LOVE their presents!  And were so very well behaved.



Now, SuperMommy is cleaning cleaning cleaning so that she can get everything set to start using her brand new BREAD MACHINE (Thank you, to my mother-in-law!) to see to it that there's a constant parade of fresh breads coming from her kitchen.

It's very exciting.

In the meantime, there is still laundry to be done, packaging to be disposed of, new music to enjoy, a great deal of other minor messes to compete with, and several grocery type trips that need to be taken care of in short order.

Ah, home... filled with the sorts of messes I feel I can control.  I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!