December 30, 2010

New Feature

DD and SI think this is all crazy talk.
I have decided, in the interest of humor and my own sanity, to host a regular feature on my blog.

"Ask a Toddler."

I am hereby soliciting questions, and perhaps weekly, I will post a video of one of my daughter answering your questions.

So, any and all questions are welcome.  Most times I expect SI will answer your questions, as she is a very opinionated little monkey, but I'm sure DD will chime in from time to time.

Disclaimer- I may have to rephrase your question in order to get an answer.

Thank you all for your participation in this absurd exercise!

3 comments:

  1. This is so damned cute, Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know what they think of Michelle Obama's wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know if they think cloud computing is overhyped.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!