July 19, 2012

Good News for People Who Love Good News

Hello lovely readers!

I wanted to share some good news, even if it's not my own good news.

Because this is the new millennium and all, my friends are bringing you this news in film and music.  Isn't technology great?




D has been amazing through this whole thing.  She kept a blog, chronicling their struggle to stay positive through infertility.  She decided to make the most of her opportunities without a baby- going through this process, she has played paintball, eaten all sorts of strange foods, toured wineries... all sorts of things that are unsafe or impossible when pregnant or with a newborn.

It's been inspiring.  And occasionally heartbreaking.

And now C and D are preparing to welcome a new baby into their family this winter.

C and D at the races, back before their baby story began
I am so, so happy for them.  And I just want to share their happiness with the rest of the world.

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!