It just doesn't get old. :)
Other favorite recent moments of babbling coherently include...
- DD galloping down the hall towards me calling out, "Gimme a hug! Gimme a hug!"
- SI resting her head on my lap, looking up, and clearly saying, "Hello!"
- Sniffing the air tentatively and asking, "Did somebody poop?" To which DD responded, "Debbah poo!" "Did SI poo?" "No, Debbah poo!" And she was right.
- SI pulling all the little house books off the shelf, bringing them to me in a gigantic heap, and demanding, "Read books!"
- Both children gleefully pulling my clothing OUT of the drawers and placingthem carefully in the laundry basket, "helping" mommy with the household chores, while chanting, "Laundry! Laundry! Laundry!"
- Learning from one tiny nibble exactly what cake is, and spending the next two days running into the kitchen saying, "Cake please!"
- DD looking like a super cute caricature of a toddler when she says, "Please!" She puts her hands together next to her chin and bats her eyelashes. Who taught her that?
- SI standing next to me, holding up her tiny little fingers and saying, "Hold hands!" Every time we walk down the hall.
- DD laughing and shouting, "Cartoons! Cartoons!" as we leave the breakfast table.
- SI approaching anyone at random, announcing, "Lizards eat bugs," and sticking her tongue out as though she's slurping up some ants.
...that's all. :)
|Mmm... cake batter!|