July 23, 2011

The Return of Tech Support

Birth of a migraine
To: ChiTown Moms Tech Support
Subject: I am human!
To whom it may concern,

Apparently, I can't join your site because I'm not a human.  Or so says the error message.

I am a human.

I am made of entirely organic parts.  Wait, that's a lie.  There are parts of my skin that are definitely impregnated with non-organic dyes, and I have a few non-organic fillings.  But aside from that, not a robot.

I have been accused of being a cyborg on occasion, while hooked up to heart monitors.  And I have been accused of being SUPER human, which I can neither confirm nor deny.

But I am most certainly not a robot.

Does a robot know how to love?
If you prick it, does it bleed?
Has a robot any sense of joy or humor?

I believe the answer to all of these questions is, "no."  And in reference to me, the answer is a resounding, "yes."

Yes, I can love!
Yes, I can bleed!
Yes, I can tell you a knock knock joke!  Here's a good one: Knock Knock!

...I'm waiting.

Now your lack of response makes me concerned that YOU are, in fact, the robot.

Are you so eager to point the robotic finger so as to distract from your cold, unfeeling person the fear and loathing of your peers?

Don't worry.  Your secret is safe with me.

...so long as you let me register on your site.

Many thanks,
Lea
aka Becoming SuperMommy



To: Becoming SuperMommy
Subject: Re:INQUIREY FROM CHITOWNMOMS.NET/ I am human!

Hi Lea!

Very sorry that I am just getting back to you. Funny email! I tweaked the settings. You should not be able to register at http://chitownmoms.net/signup/


Kris :)




I should NOT?  Huh?  Well I'll show you!  *click* register.  Boo-ya!

SuperMommy 2, Tech Support 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!