September 24, 2012

New Feature: The Monday Morning Post-Breakfast Dance Party

We're all mad here...
Do you remember about a week ago, when I said I was determined to lose the baby weight?

When I came up with a fabulous idea to help me do that?

Allow me to refresh your memory.



Most days, we have a dance party.  This is now an intentional decision, aimed at making me a happier, healthier individual.  That and embarrassing myself in front of a camera...

So you can reap the benefits!

Each Monday morning, computer memory willing, I'll be posting a video of our weekly danciness.

I might not put as much work into all of the videos as I did this time... I suppose that with time I'll get better, but right now?  This is a lot of work!  I suddenly have so much respect for people who spend their lives making silly internet videos.  Not the simplest task in the world.  Kudos to you, Drunk History guys.


(Quite possibly my favorite thing ever to happen on the internet, by the way.  If you haven't seen them, they are WORTH IT.)

I also anticipate finding a way to film our post cleaning dance parties in the other rooms in the house that they're possible- RH's room, the hallway, and SI and DD's room.  Eventually I think I'll find a way for us to have dance parties in the foyer, but the bathrooms and kitchen just seem... dangerous.  Dance parties can get rowdy, you know?

At any rate, I put a great many minutes of ignoring my children at my own peril into piecing together this wonderful little gem- a view of my life, if you will.

Yeah, I look like a complete and total crazy person.  As if there was ever any doubt.

Enjoy!







Also- I'll be taking soundtracking requests.  I'm pretty sure the "Bumblebee Tuna" is on the shortlist of things you might be subjected to in the near future.

14 comments:

  1. I love that Rivka's little feet are wiggling in the background. She's getting in on this action, too!

    Huge fan of the conga line as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband introduced me to this video on YouTube that has the most likes in history called Gangnam Style - have you heard of it? My girls LOVE to dance to it, so maybe yours will too ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. Fun and purposeful at the same time. Love it!
    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! You guys look so happy dancing around! How bout "Peanut Butter Jellytime"? My kids live that one!
    Visiting from Finding The Funny!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!