October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Happy Autumn, from my family to yours!
Hello, lovely readers!

You might have noticed I've been a bit... absent.

It's getting mighty dusty around here.

My apologies.  Things have been, in a word, absolutely insane.  But, to tide you over until I can make all my explanations, here are pictures of the girls (and even a few of the whole family!) at a pumpkin patch last weekend.

Happy Halloween!!!

DD picking out a pumpkin

Welcome to the petting zoo!

SI and the biggest pumpkin of them all!

SI was all about the animals, but DD was a little scared.

"Baa!"

Climbing mountain of hay bales

"I am the hay king!"

The whole family on a hay ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!