November 13, 2011

Apologies apologies apologies

I promise you, I've been writing every day.  I'm just dividing it between here at ideasforwomen.com (where I have trolls!).

I can also tell you I've been insanely busy, exhausted, and not feeling to great while I put some starter work on a new mystery project.  Oh yes, it's a mystery.  And it's a project.

And yes, there will be a big dramatic reveal.  Because I'm totally into stuff like that.

In the meantime, know that I AM writing and writing and writing... not bothering with the daily prompts, but still writing daily.  And very pleased with some of what I've come up with.  Is it cheating if my blog post a day is split between four different blogs?

Also, starting either tomorrow or the next day, THE RETURN OF POTTY TRAINING!  Yes, I keep putting it on hold.  Why?  Because of other stuff.  Like school.  Or illness.  Or travel.  Or all of it at once.

Other mundane details... my holidays are running forward swimmingly.  I'm working up a big long blog post for you all on Thanksgiving (with at least TWO recipes!), I've designed and am getting ready to construct our Holiday Cards (must be capitalized, too much work for lowercase), and that project should be a remarkable amount of work this year.  I've also picked out two of this years holiday cookies, decided on two new ones this year, and am considering adding a fifth in the form of a return of my chocolate mint crunch fudge.  Yeah, you heard me.  Maybe if somebody is super nice they might get a box in the mail.  Hint hint.

I hope all of you are well!  I'll be back to writing about my amazing children and the amazing things that they're doing all the amazing time before you know it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!