June 3, 2012

Sunday Blogaround - 6.3.2012

It's time for another edition of the Sunday Blogaround!


I've been a bit absent from the blogosphere this week, and for that I apologize.  But if you look at the little widget on the right side of your screen, I think you'll see why.

Yeah, that's right.

And I'm about as ready to be done with all of this as you can possibly imagine.  (For those of you reading on some platform that doesn't show my whole blog layout, what I'm referring to is a little countdown that lets you know that there is only a week until my due date.)

At any rate, I've got things to share with you!  Picture posts!  Descriptions of how insane it is to me that I'm about to be a mother of three!  Confusion that I'm not yet a mother of three!  It's all coming soon, so long as I can build up the energy.  :)

In the meantime- the blogaround!


"Dear Internet, I'm Cheating on You" - Honest Mom
I'm not the only one who's been busy and away from the computer!  Honest Mom has her own set of distractions, and they are absolutely lovely.

"A Story by the Children" - The Hossman Chronicles
This is great.  Really, that's all there is to say.

"The Godfather" - The Daddy Dialogues
My sister and I have had a similar experience.  We also spent much of our formative adult-becoming time apart, and as a result have struggled to rebuild our relationship.  And it's worth it.  And I'm so happy for Brandon and his brother.

"I'm Not Sexy.  And I Know It." - The Spin Cycle


The Former Desperate Housemommy slays me again.  I'm sorry, but her life is like one gigantic sitcom and I can't stop laughing at her.  I'm sure there's somebody out there who feels the same way about me.  Between her and Honest Mom, you get pretty much every argument out there for and against simply being outside.

"The Sound of Music" - The Kopp Girls
So cute, and so funny.  DD went on a similar kick a while ago.  She just sang "B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O..." on a loop until I asked her if she was singing "Bingo."  Her answer?  "That's his name-o!"


...also, a very happy blogaversary to some of my favorite blogging friends out there!  This week has been full of the folks I stalk hitting landmark numbers of posts.  And here they are:

"100 Exposures of Me & My Top Blog Posts" - Dove Tail Blog

"200" - The Daddy Dialogues

"Greatest Hits" - Fall of James

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!