September 9, 2012

Sunday Blogaround 9.9.12

Hello again, lovely readers!  And welcome to yet another blogaround!

This week, we have humor and heartbreak.  As always


Enjoy!



A(n) (un)Common Family"And So It Begins: On Judgement and Failure" - A(n) (Un)Common Family
What a horrible moment.  I can't imagine the confusion, and anger, and the sadness that this woman must have felt.  I also hope that, should I ever find myself in a similar situation, I will find the words to make it right.


"The very model of an amateur grammarian" - The Stroppy Editor
I laughed out loud.  A lot.  I know I tend to post my blogs before editing them, that I leave all sorts of modifiers dangling and end lots of sentences with prepositions.  But I at least have grammar guilt over it.  Lots and lots of grammar guilt.


"Embarrassing Pothole Caricatures of Politicians Spur Action to Fix the Streets in Russia" - COLOSSAL
Chicagoans- take note!!!
The Family Pants

"The Critter Whisperer" - The Family Pants Blog
Let's put it this way... there's another horrible spider adventure coming from yours truly.  Or not.  Depends on if I can bring myself to write it down.  And if I can't, then you may enjoy this instead. :)


"My Advice to New Moms: Anything But Babywise" - Huff Post Parents
I love this advice.  All of it.


"When It's You" - Short Fat Dictator
I remember being lost once.  I think it was in a shopping mall.  It was only for a few minutes, or moments.  But I remember.  And SI was lost for a few minutes this summer.  And frankly, a few minutes is longer than I can handle.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You and I have some things in common beyound our mutual respect for kids lol

    When I read your post about "them" and how it was right near your FACE I almost stroked. I swear.

    I think I have about 20 posts I could have done on the subject but just typing the words and trudging through the trauma all over again? Yeah, no. lol

    Thanks for the shout out! You rule <3

    ~Mama Pants (The Family Pants)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!