September 12, 2013

Second Time's the Charm?


Hello, lovely readers!

If you're a long-time reader, you might recall that on September 14th of last year, I auditioned for Blogger Idol.

Oh- I did. And I didn't just audition, I bribed and pleaded and begged.

And...

Nothing. Nada. You never heard about it again, because... well... it was over for me. I'm a sore loser.

That's not exactly true. I did participated in a few of the Blogger Idol blog hops, because I do LOOOOOVE me a writing prompt. But that's beside the point.

The point is that I lost. Hardcore.

And you all know something?

I'm kind of a blogging rockstar. I mean, think about it. Here you are, reading my blog. You must enjoy it. Right?

So consider this. I've been neglecting this blog for the better part of the summer to work on my book. My book is going REALLY REALLY REALLY WELL. So well, in fact, that I'm anticipating being able to look at it and say, "Well, there it is," sometime in the next two weeks.

No lie. It's getting nice and shiny.

So what better way to ensure that I come back to you, my lovely readers, my first writing loves, than by supporting me for Blogger Idol?

And the offer from last year still stands. I get in, you get vintage, uncut video footage of me humiliating myself as a teenager.

Thank you, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!