October 23, 2013

We Are the Champions, My Friend



I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about today's Blogger Idol challenge!

The assignment was tricky- we had to team up with another contestant for an interview. Whatever post has the lowest score... BOTH writers are eliminated!

So, as you can imagine, when we started out I wasn't exactly enthusiastic. I mean, putting my fate in the hands of another blogger? One I'm competing against? Didn't sound like such a hot idea.

But Lisa of Notes from the Shallow End and I turned out to have a lot more in common than we knew.

So our post? It's not only hilarious, but it touches on a few of the issues that we both genuinely care about.

So head over and vote for us!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!