November 1, 2013

Here Comes November

Happy November from the Super Family!
This year I am not participating in NaNoWriMo.

I know, I'm sad too.

NaBloPoMo November 2013Instead, I am *finishing* my book. No matter what it takes. by the end of the month, I'm going to be querying.

So what with Blogger Idol, finishing a book, and generally doing the things I do, I really don't think it's going to be possible for me to participate in NaNoWriMo. But next year... next year I hope to get another book down.

Instead, I'm joining up with NaBloPoMo. You'll get a post from me every day.

I'm sorry. And you're welcome.

And THANK YOU for keeping me in the running for Blogger Idol for another week!

You guys? Are the best.


I can't believe I'm still in the running for this. You are amazing.

Happy November, my lovely readers!


And here- have a bonus moment of cute on me.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!