December 3, 2013

Let the Panic Begin... Early!

Care Bears are very important around here. Especially on the sixth night of Channukah.
It was lovely to take a little time off from Blogger Idol, to visit family and eat WAY too much food.

The girls made dinosaur cookies, we exchanged gifts, I saw my sisters, they saw their nieces, and RH learned a new and delightful phrase-



We handed her a present (it contained that book in her hands) and she immediately started screaming it at the top of her lungs- "I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!"

She has expanded her linguistic skill so far that now she even says, "I love Care Bear!" of her new Care Bear. Still won't say "I love you" though. Darn kids.

But vacation is over and it's time to get back to the real world. And in the real world, I'm in the final four contestants of Blogger Idol.

And guess what? As a Channukah present (I'm sure it's not intended that way but I'll take what I can get) the Blogger Idol vote is open EARLY!!!!!

That's right, right now you can go and vote for me for Blogger Idol! And you know what's super terrifying and awesome and amazing?

This competition is almost over. After this week there will be only three. And then two. And then... the finale.

So help me make it all the way to the end! Help me take it all home! YOU CAN DO IT!

VOTE FOR ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!