October 24, 2012

Livin' the Dream

Me and my favorite sleepy baby.
Hello, lovely readers.

I have some good news, and some bad news.

The bad news is that for the next month or so, there will be only limited blogging from Yours Truly.

The good news?

It's because I'm finally jumping in on NaNoWriMo.  That's right, I'm writing a novel.

The truth is that I've had this novel rattling around in my head for a while now, and NaNoWriMo was pretty much the last bit of motivation I needed to get it out.  Well, to get a first draft out anyway.

So wish me luck, and if you're missing me over the next month, don't worry- things are probably fine.  And if they're not, I'll blog about it.

In the meantime...

50,000 words, here I come.




Also- I just realized... this is my 400th post.

Thank you all for sticking around for 400 rants, stories, and random excerpts from my life.

You're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Vote for me!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!